What We Believe
It’s All About Jesus!
Being a Christian does not put you in a protective bubble, keeping all danger away from you. However, it does keep you closer to your maker, give you a reason to live, and allows you to go to a place of paradise instead of a place of torture after your death. There is no promise that you will not get hurt, but there is a promise that you will spend eternity with the One who loves you.
If you are serious about committing to God and His plan, then the next step is to ask him for salvation and invite Him into your life.
God created us all, but as sinners, we cannot be connected to Him. One who is perfect has to be separated from those who are far from perfect. But God loves us. He does not want to see us separated from Him or fall to satan’s powers. That is why He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins. This gives us the opportunity to ask God for forgiveness, and restore our natural relationship to Him. God does not send people to Hell; they go there when they refuse to see the truth and reject the gift of salvation He has offered us.
Don’t pass up the opportunity He has given us.
If you would like to talk to a pastor, contact us today and we will help answer your questions. God also says to proclaim your new self by tongue to another person. Tell us if you have become a believer! We will rejoice with you and pray for you as our new brother or sister in Christ.
Bless you, and we hope you find the Truth in what God’s word has to say.
Pastor Paul and Katie Bryant
The Fundamentals of Our Faith
- The infallibility of the Word of God.
- One God, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of Jesus—Jesus is God.
- The virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- The historic creation of man.
- The total depravity of man—sin separates man from God.
- The substitutionary death of Christ—Jesus died on my behalf.
- Christ’s bodily resurrection from the dead.
- His literal return to earth before the millennial kingdom.
- The ultimate resurrection and assignment of all people to eternal hell or to eternal heaven—depending on what one does with Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is by grace through faith apart from works.
**For a more extensive doctrinal statement, please go to the website of the Evangelical Free Church of America. http://www.efca.org/about/